Monday, August 20, 2012

A Little Help From Her Friends: Providence & North Carolina


From Jenny Ledel:

The character of Becky Shaw has lived in Providence since she was 11 years old (originally from North Carolina). 

Having never spent time in either place – I look for a little help from my friends.

One of my dearest friends, and KDOG Company Member Christie Vela, is up in Providence, RI, right now for a 10 week run of King Lear at Trinity Rep. Being a pretty phenomenal actress she understands my need for these images. She sent me these pictures to start:
































I am also lucky in that another dear friend is born and raised PURE North Carolina pride! Cara Reid is also a brilliant actress who understands my need for this kind of specificity.

Here's the website she sent me of her hometown in NC:


Sylva ,North Carolina

No comments:

Post a Comment